Submit a Service Ticket
Is this an emergency?
Is your basement flooding, or something else equally urgent? Get off the computer and call Mike at (517) 488-7702!
Before you submit a service ticket:
- If you can fix something, go ahead and try! Things like changing burned out light bulbs, replacing light switch face plates, and painting a room are on the level of the individual member. These types of things involve a minimal amount of expertise or time and are easily handled on your own.
- Check with your Maintenance Officer. They may be able to help, and if not, they have the Committee and the Maintenance Vice President as resources. They should at least be aware that you are submitting a ticket.
- Your request will go to our Maintenance staff. Be mindful that these are paid staff, and while they do wonderful work and love working with us, we keep costs down in the co-op by doing much of our own maintenance. Member charges go up quickly when we pay $20 or $30 to have somebody mow a lawn, paint a room or replace light bulbs. (All things that have been done by staff in the past).
- Mike's usual work schedule is 8 AM - 3 PM Monday through Friday. He is kept very busy by 15 houses, and there are a lot of Maintenance tasks other than service tickets. Please be patient!
How to submit a service ticket:
- From your member account, click the "Service Issue" tab, and fill in your issue.
- Give as much detail as possible, including what you or others have done to try to fix it.
- Requests are checked on weekdays and will be handled in as timely a manner as possible.
*This is the same account used to pay member charges. If you have forgotten your password or never had one, contact the Member Services Coordinator (517) 355 8313.